The International Heart Institute of Montana Foundation is affiliated with the University of Washington School of Medicine.
The University of Washington School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Washington School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME INSTRUCTIONS – Click for printed instructions
CME FORM – Return to firstname.lastname@example.org
CME certificates are available 60 days after course completion.
The UW Continuing Medical Education office notifies you via e-mail that your CME certificate is available.
You must logon to the UW Continuing Medical Education website at http://uwcme.org to print your CME certificate:
- Click the blue “Login to the Portal” button on the upper left side of the screen
- Your Username is: (your e-mail address you provided on the form).
- If you don’t have a Password-Create a Password. (after creating a password go to the next steps)
- Click on the left side “Evaluations and Certificates”
- Click on the blue button to “Download Certificate” for TC2001 Rocky Mountain Valve Symposium 2019